Delivered via a co-branded
Our Neurodivergence Awareness Training is also available as an E-Learning module delivered via training platform.
Offering an insight into neurodivergence, inclusive practices, and the challenges people living with neurodivergence face on a day-to-day basis.
It comprises four units and covers topics such as:
- Neurodivergence inclusive practice and legal requirements.
- Neurocognitive variants like Attention Deficit Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Neurodivergence and social, behavioural, and sensory challenges and strengths.
- How colleagues and service providers can provide support and improve outcomes for individuals who are neurodivergent.
- Understanding how physical elements and approaches to service delivery and communication impact an individual, and their family/carers perception of a space and service.
- Practical strategies to support a person living with neurodivergence to help them reach their goals and live full and enriched lives.
Equip your team with the skills and understanding that promote best practices in neurodivergent inclusion and improve outcomes for your neurodivergent customers, clients, and staff.
This training module provides professional development for your team. Contact us now to discuss your requirements and discover our tailored packages that suit your training needs.
If you are already registered for this course you can log in to your student portal below with the username and password.
“It was very useful to learn how to approach parents in a way that is non-judgmental and how to help when a child is having a ‘meltdown’.”