TRAINING & CONSULTATION SERVICES
Our Embracing Neurodivergence workshop is an immersive and practical training session that is geared toward managers, team leaders, business trainers, business owners and service providers looking to build awareness and embracing of neurodivergence in their business or workplace.
The workshop can be held at your choice of location with our Principal Consultant, Catherine Gow, or we can arrange a virtual workshop.
Attendees will obtain an Embracing Neurodivergence in the Workplace certificate.
Our workshops include the following topics:
- Neurodivergence, what is it?
- Social, behavioural, and sensory challenges.
- Intervention and supportive measures.
- Skills and amazing potential.
- Discrimination law obligations and national inclusion and diversity strategies.
- Understanding how physical elements, approaches, and practices impact how an individual may perceive and experience a space.
- Implementing practical strategies and adjustments to environmental elements to support the individual.
- Exploring alternative approaches in communication styles, human resources and employee relations practices, and leadership styles that create a psychologically safe, diverse, and inclusive environment for your staff and the workplace as a whole.
By completing a series of practical tasks and activities, attendees will:
- Gain an understanding of neurodivergence and inclusive practice.
- Gain an understanding of key aspects of the lived experience of social, sensory, and behavioural challenges.
- Develop strategies to identify strengths and maximise their potential.
- Develop an action plan to implement neurodivergence inclusive practices within individual teams, departments, and businesses as a whole.
We adapt our training to your specific business needs.
Contact us if interested in hosting a workshop, or would like further information regarding our training options.
“It was great to get an idea of what families are going through as well. The stories of real-life experiences of families and kids.”
“I found it really useful to discuss specific situations and how best to respond to them with tools to support confidence and comfort for families traveling with special needs.”